Friday, May 23, 2008

first of all i want to say that it has been really long since i wrote here...

life is okk now a days...but some whre deep in my heart i have some guilts...

first thing is that my graduation exams are starting from 13th of the next month and i really haven't studied at all...i dont know how i am gonna pass it...yadi koi reginal college hota then i had a chance but in Delhi University, chances of cheating seems to be remote...

the second guilt is about me and my dear friend Divya who is now a days angry wid me due to some miscommunications...i will try to resolve the issue in a few days time...

now a days the weather of Delhi is awesome....i read in yesterday's news paper that the max temp of delhi is less than that of jammu and srinagar...ha ha ha..that was cool....

No comments: