Friday, December 19, 2008

new happeningsssss

it has been really long since i wrote my last blog.....d last one was written on 2nd of june, just a day after my 23rd birthday......many things have changed in my life since then......i have become mama of a very cute bhanja.....now i dont live wid my dear bhaiyaa and bhabhi....i have rented a room for accomodation and it is being shared by one of my frnd........so lots of exciting things happening right now..........this decision of living seprately was a big one....since my childhood i had been residing wid rajani bhaiyaa....he is more like a father figure to me than a brother......so it was an emotional decision on my part but i had to take it sooner or later.....
now i have started my studies...although its not as good as i had wished, but something is always better than nothing........right now i am concentrating on mathamatics and general studies....the former being my strong poing and d later a weak one......but it is taking a toll on my health....earlier my office was near my house.....it used to hardly take fine mins to reach there on my bike, but now i have to take metro and it consumes exactly an hour from my schedule.....but in life, u can't get everything according to ur choice.....u must live wid all its odds.....and thats true in my case also......
whn i get back from my office, i feel tired....but i make sure it does not affect my studies...as its d only way to reach my ultimate goal......

No comments: